Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Oldie but Goodie: Old Swatch Roundup China Glaze and Dollish Polish

It's time for the next installment of the Old Swatch Roundup!  I've got a MILLION photos of gorgeous polishes that need to be reviewed, but I've taken so long to actually do anything with these photos that I don't remember anything about the actual polish!  D'oh!  My solution?  I'll just toss a bunch of older swatches into one post a month without an actual review!  By the way, I've been keeping notes on application for all of the recent swatches I've done to ensure that I don't forget when it's time for the review.  I can't let my laziness deter from proper reviews!  Ok, let's take a look!

China Glaze Fast Track



China Glaze Dorothy Who



Dollish Polish Rolling on the River over CG Dorothy Who



China Glaze Merry Berry



Dollish Polish I Wanna Do Bad Things to You over CG Merry Berry



China Glaze No Plain Jane



China Glaze It's A Trap-eze! (layered over itself with middle finger sandwiched with OPI Don't Touch my Tutu)



Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. These are are some real beauties! I especially love that Dollish Polish Rolling on the River!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it, though?! I was surprised about how awesome it looked with Dorothy Who, too!

      Delete