Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer February Releases Part 1

And we've got another Blue-Eyed Girl lacquer release coming up!  This time, I'll be releasing the Crooked Hearts Collection as well as a new siren in the numbered siren LE series, Siren Sweetheart.  The sale will be 2.9.2015 at 3:30 pm est, so make sure you get there early to grab what you want!  All photos for this post are taken indoors under artificial daylight lamps.  Also, I'm wearing cuties right now while I wait for my nails to grow out.  [If you don't know what cuties are, they are intentionally short nails that aren't really nubs because they're still shaped nicely and aren't the product of a break.]  Ok, let's take a look!




Together Dead and Lonely





TDAL is a black jelly loaded with silver and red holographic microglitters.  It's a pretty opaque polish, but you can still see the holo glitters fairly well.  The glitters came out of the bottle easily and spread well without the need to use the dab method.  I used two coats for full opacity and only needed one coat of Seche Vite to even out the glitters.  Dry time was average.




Believin' Won't Fly





BWF is a blackened navy creme with a very strong blue flash.  Application was easy and didn't require any cleanup.  I only needed two coats for full opacity, and I used one coat of Seche Vite to create a glossy finish.




Sick Inside Wondering






SIW is a medium-bright green creme with strong blue shimmer.  It dries to a satiny finish, so I have shown you photos both with and without topcoat.  I got to full opacity in two coats, but I used three for my photos to ensure I didn't have any bald spots.  Since it's a matte, it's definitely one that you need to be patient with between coats so that you don't drag over the bits that aren't quite dry.  The consistency made application fairly easy, so I didn't have any issue with cleanup.




As I mentioned above, the Crooked Hearts Collection will be available at the BEGL shop starting 2.9.2015 at 3:30 pm est.  I'll have the rest of the collection plus the new Siren up on Friday, so make sure you check back then.  The 6 polish Crooked Hearts Collection comes in both full size (13ml) and mini size (10ml) bottles.  The full sized set will cost $58 plus shipping with the mini set at $32 plus shipping.  The shifter and the platinum flakie will be $12 (full) or $6 (mini), and the rest will be $8.50 (full) or $5 (mini).  Siren Sweetheart will only be available in full size and will cost $8.50.  Which are you the most excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment